Re: [OM] How to whiten yellow teeth in PhotoShop in 10 seconds flat

Subject: Re: [OM] How to whiten yellow teeth in PhotoShop in 10 seconds flat
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:34:12 -0800
I think I have this thing figured out. Maybe. LOL  "Merge Layers" using
CTRL+ALT+Shift +E merges all visible layers into a new layer, leaving the
existing layers intact.  "Flatten  Image" combines all layers into one and
the only layer and destroys the existing layers.  In order to save as a
jpeg, it is necessary to flatten the image.
That said, I also discovered that the Keyboard Shortcuts for "Flatten Image"
are Custom shortcuts.  In the chart, there is a small "c" before the entry
in the chart.  They must be "Custom" entered
Paul in Portland OR