Re: [OM] Separated Zuiko 250/2, was: Inside the Zuiko 300mm F4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Separated Zuiko 250/2, was: Inside the Zuiko 300mm F4.5
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:49:17 +0100
I seem to remember that the 250/2 got its fame from being the
sharpest/best  lens ever tested by NASA, so maybe that's where you could
find some black and white images ;-)

I chose the 180/2 because it was smaller and lioghter and possible to
carry around walking and withe the 1.4TC gives a 250/2.8. I n reality it
is still very heavy and I use it mainly in the back garden :-)