Re: [OM] ( OM) Cataracts ...

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) Cataracts ...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:42:46 -0200
You know how to pose a question. Then, there's what Plato wrote
Socrates had said, but that would be off topic :-)

The sclera is hard tissue, and at the outside and far from where the
surgeon was acting, don't know why it could have bleed.
He may know, certainly, but his explanation would be boring both for
you and me - well maybe more boring to him, he would need to speak for
twenty minutes at high-speed. I was able to follow closely what my
mother's ophthalmologist explained because I had studied before and
could mumble some sensible questions, he felt I understood and that
encouraged him to talk further.
Studied all this ( ... some of this, more appropriately said) on a
very boring multi-platform app. named UpToDate - highly recommended.

Fernando.