Re: [OM] ( OM) Cataracts ...

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) Cataracts ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 21:03:54 -0500
On the left eye I have a lot of bleeding on the sclera.  Just a wild
guess but I suspect the ultrasonic lens homogenizer maybe touched or
came near some parts of my eye that weren't intended to be touched and
caused some internal trauma.  The doc did comment that my retina was
still swollen some 4 days later.  On the right eye there is no
indication of scleral bleeding and the view is already quite clear with
very little of the "fog" that obscured everything in the first eye for
many days.  But what do I know?

Chuck Norcutt