Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic trojans, worms etc

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic trojans, worms etc
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 05:16:04 -0800
Earthlink is catching that for me I have gotten a message that they are
quarantining a message from them everyday for the last two weeks.  I also
get messages from banks that say I have to log on and confirm passwords if
I don't want my account closed those get caught in the spam blocker.  I
even got one that says the Australian government owes me $250 in back tax
refunds.  And some nice Nigerian gentlemen want to make me a millionaire.
John