Re: [OM] Lightroom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:57:02 -0500
PWP is an editor... period.  I started with PWP and it took me a long
time to cotton to Photoshop (started with 7).  PWP has some tools that I
consider superior to PhotoShop (the clone tool especially) but it does
not have layers.  One can do the same thing as layers (in a more
round-about way) but now that I have become accustomed to PS and layers
I can't readily go back.  So I pay the Adobe freight charge but also
keep a copy of PWP around.

Chuck Norcutt