Re: [OM] Adobe Bridge settings

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe Bridge settings
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:19:44 -0500
I'm on CS4 now, so this may not help, but when in Bridge, there's two
preference settings, one for Camera RAW and one for Bridge. You might
check your options here and see if there's something to change. I know
on mine there are buttons to reset all the defaults, which may also do
the trick for you.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com