[OM] Adobe Bridge settings

Subject: [OM] Adobe Bridge settings
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 06:03:02 -0800 (PST)
I use Adobe Bridge extensively.

After a computer crash, I had to reinstall my Adobe in Design package (CS2) and
the Bridge started exhibiting the following problem:

When I open the folder, the icons show up and then the process of brightness
adjustment begins...ie I have a lot of high/low key pictures and all of them
get set to the "proper" exposure (probably thats how they will look if the
camera was in one of the automatic settings...:)

Once I click on the icon, the image opens exposed to whatever CS2 decides the
proper exposure is.  In addition to that, I am missing a whole step.

Before, if the file was RAW, PS will come up with a preview window, now this is
gone.  I don't really care about this step, I just want to stop Bridge from
automatically adjusting my images.

In a mean time, I needed to upgrade to CS4 and that did not solve the problem.

Anyone knows where that menu that turns off the automatic image adjustment is?

Thanks

Boris