Re: [OM] ( OM ) Indecent exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Indecent exposure
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 01:54:21 +1300
 SwissPace wrote

>Maybe you should look at a filter from these guys, I have the ND vario
>with polariser and the quality is good.

>especially this one

>   http://www.singh-ray.com/goldnblue.html

Thanks Ian;  I did remember their adverts a day ago- but now that I don't get
USA photo mags any more I don't see their adverts.  Prices a bit steep for
me just now.

Some time soon I will post one or two pairs of images using my sunscreen
polariser specs in front of the lens; but not right at the moment as it's
middle
of the night and I'm up to my frequent (unwanted) trick of not sleeping after
midnight - so go and catch the OM digest for entertainment/company.
2am and back to bed!

Brian Swale.