Re: [OM] Chuck's cataract, was: Clouds Crush Village!

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's cataract, was: Clouds Crush Village!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 19:03:29 -0500
I considered but rejected Crystalens due to the fact that the plastic of
the lens is not UV stable.  Crystalens users are required to wear UV
blocking sun glasses when outside.  That flew against my objective to
eliminate as much glasses wear as possible.  I have high hopes of
needing only reading and computer glasses.

Thanks for the info on YAG posterior capsulotomy.  I never heard of it
but am glad that it's easily cleared up if it occurs.

Chuck Norcutt