[OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.

Subject: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 21:44:56 -0500
hi Folks

I am looking to buy or trade for an OM-4T, and also a 1-11 or 1-12 screen. I
have a bunch of OM lenses I can offer, as well as other stuff photo-related, or
of course cash.

Recently I came into some OM Macro gear, and I had previously traded away my
OM-4T (foolishly!) thinking I could use a Canon film body for most of my work
with OM lenses. But the OM macro gear really works best with OM bodies, esp.
for TTL OTF flash using stuff like T28 or T8 flashes. I currently only have an
OM1 and OM2, neither of which supports the shoe-4 or the later 3-contact shoes
on the OM4, which are needed for the TTL OTF, I believe.

Hence, the need for an OM-4T.

The screen (1-11 or 1-12) seems to be the one for high-magnification macro.
Those I can find online if need be but if someone on the list has one to part
with that would be even better.

Also looking for any of the Olympus macro stands, like the VST,
trans-illuminator setup, etc. Basically something to mount a bellows rail on
vertically.

Thanks in advance,
-Ed Sawyer