Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:47:04 -0400
I did take a number of photos in the UP from Sault Ste. Marie to Copper
Harbor but from there all the way through Wisconsin and much of Iowa it
rained... including the drenching rain at dinner time in Grinnell which
I'm sure you and Joel well remember.  :-)  But on the way out of
Grinnell towards Omaha I did manage to catch some nice snaps on some
side roads including what I hope will be a couple of nice farm land
panos.  But this is the only shot I've processed so far
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Iowa%20Corn%20%26%20Soybeans/img_7581e%20blend.htm>

The UP pictures (and a couple of thousand more) await some processing.

Chuck Norcutt