Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:49:45 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Some mighty nice stuff there.  Funny, I didn't see all that on my way through
> the UP.

If you went through the UP anywhere near as fast as NorCal, there's
probably a lot you missed. ;-)

I do admire that you did your trip. The logistics and potential cost of
road trips leisurely enough to really see the country are daunting. I
keep trying to work out the "right" way, as as a result, haven't gone at
all, outside of the NE and NorCal/Ore.

Over two weeks in just So. Maine wasn't enough to do justice to all
there is to see. So even with places like Iowa, where there's pretty
near nothing worth stopping for, making up part of the country, I get
myself stymied.

Pot Stirring Moose