Re: [OM] OM4T problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T problems
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:23:04 -0400
I believe Fernandos lockup problem was purely mechanical. Mirror went
all the way to the top, just touching foam pads before shutter fired.
Shutter should fire when mirror is a few mm from the pads. It would lock
up if I fired shutter and held edge of mirror with finger and let go up
very slowly.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com