Re: [OM] Couple vertical panoramics

Subject: Re: [OM] Couple vertical panoramics
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:10:52 +0200
Moose,

The problem is that the road here was not "straight" so there was no
way to perfectly
align it with the white line / frame adge, and though I do usually
like your "versions"
I definitely prefer my original for this one - it's as if your
corrections now make it appear
as if the lens has some barrel distortion. Perhaps just an optical
illustion, bit it
seems that way to me.

Nice job on the geometric correction though!