Re: [OM] IMG: Salon de la Photographie - Paris - Birding & Seniorita inc

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Salon de la Photographie - Paris - Birding & Seniorita inclusive
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:15:23 -0700
On Oct 19, 2009, at 1:04 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> I must say, that my favorite picture in your gallery is this one:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Waiting-1090574.jpg.html
>
> Those anti-happiness (anti-coffee) people are just weird.  This is
> as close
> to the perfect drink as ever was.

I'll tell you, AG, a well drawn shot of espresso (or even better,
ristretto), is mindblowing. start with great beans, roasted properly,
and a barista who knows his (or her) trade, is mind blowing.

if you're ever in the LA area, let me know. Same goes for any listee
(and for those of you in the area, give Urth Caffe (in Santa Monica,
Main St, not the other locations), a whirl.