Re: [OM] Yes, I know that you know these things, however . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Yes, I know that you know these things, however . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:53:29 -0400
I have some Amvona light stands that I've been very happy with.  Quality
as good as any other stand I've got and at a lower price.  When you
mentioned their 24 hour email deals I signed up immediately.  But I've
been disappointed in the amount of tech specs data they provide which is
precious little.  I didn't happen to need a mono-pod with ball head but
was interested enough to take a look when that deal was offered.  My
conclusion was that there wasn't enough info available in their "specs"
for me to know if it was any better or worse than what I already had.

Chuck Norcutt