Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:18:57 +0200
Hi Ken,

I am still waiting for ZD 25 1.4 since the first day I bought my E-1.

I miss KODAK color in E-cameras. E-3 color was good but FUJI isn´t
KODAK ;))))) I presume FUJI was the one who calibrated E-3 sensor
color. Color rendition looks like Fuji´s touch.

I also miss multi spot metering. Where is the unbeatable OM4 light
metering system?

I also miss 90 or 100 f2 ZD lenses.

The other day I was having a look to M9 Leica camera and I really
liked it ;))) It´s expensive but it has superb lenses, FF KODAK
sensor...

Hope E-P2 has solved focus speed, FL-50 AF Assist Flash lamp, please
good prime lenses, higher dynamic range, (I know I haven´t submitted
yet the E-1 dynamic range review to you but you have seen the
preliminary results 12 stops!!!) This blows aways E-3 dynamic range
and makes E-P1 look a toy camera.

I would prefer going back to 10 MP sensor. KODAK CCD preferably and
not CMOS. Same dynamic range as E-1. Reversal film color emulation,
multispot metering, compact like OM4T, etc...

Dave