Re: [OM] Who is Training Whom? [was Who is Training Who?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Who is Training Whom? [was Who is Training Who?]
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:14:18 -0500
Chuck,

Since I only recall one occasion where more than one were observed, you
could very well be correct.  There has been at least one in this same area
for several years.

Thanks for the behavioral information.  I will try to be more observant.

I'm just happy to have provided you a distraction from the recovery rat
race, at least for a few moments.  As I recall, I was not a happy camper as
I recovered from heart surgery years ago.  Good luck with your progress.

To keep me from going bananas, my wife suggested I go ahead and purchase a
new computer following surgery.  She knew that it would keep me busy for a
while.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA