Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:28:03 -0400
Thanks.  Glad to hear I'm sounding better already.  I just got off the
phone with my daughter and she made the same comment.

A friend of mine was a regular coumadin customer and so I'm well aware
it's to be avoided.  My use was strictly limited to hospital stay
duration.  To prove the nature of the stuff, I had the misfortune (while
reaching for something on the floor) of lightly brushing the gauze pad
covering the puncture from my last blood test sample.  I was unaware of
any problem until I felt wet and discovered that very watery blood was
flowing down my fingers and puddling on the floor.  I'm glad I don't
have to worry about that all the time.

Chuck Norcutt