Re: [OM] OT: Nobel Prize

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Nobel Prize
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:47:53 -0700
Thank you, Philippe. One can only hope that many Americans come to see this
in the same light that the Nobel Committee did... as a recognition of Mr.
Obama restarting nuclear disarmament talks, of Mr. Obama's recognition that
the world is a much different place than Mr.Bush and his ilk thought it to
be, and of hope that the USA will continue in this direction.

I, for one, am relieved to be rid of Shrub & Cronies--the only time in near
56 years I have been truly afraid (and ashamed) for my country.

---
Scott Gomez