Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:11:19 -0400
Ah, Penman. Rich, but deadly to some pens. Not so bad in others. I
think I actually have a bottle or two around here somewhere, though
I'm not sure I could lay my hands on them. I don't know Storm, but
I've heard of Claret. Never tried it. I've got an Omas red that I like
quite a lot. And there's an old Shaeffer, Persian something, that is
_really_ nice.

That place in Scotland, not where the fictional detective Hamish
MacBeth hangs out, is it?

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com