Re: [OM] OT ebay searches

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ebay searches
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 03:32:25 -0400
I'd like it if they could exclude all foreign sellers. I don't want to have
stuff sent from Russia or China. 75% of what I've bought on ebay had to be
returned because it was garbage and that's near impossible if it came from
across the world. You look for something on the USA ebay and half the
sellers are in Russia, Ukraine, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong. Frustrating.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography