Re: [OM] Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in Cell Phones
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:41:03 -0500

> I have noticed, over the past couple of years, that occasionally your
> spelling goes a little.  Most of the time it's good, like the text on
> your website, but every now and then you make a dyslexic sort of
> mistake.  I had thought that it was because you had not had time to
> spill-chuck ... :-)

Well, it goes beyond just the spelling.  I'm quite frequently scrambling
entire sentences or missing words.  I'm told it's most likely an ADHD thing
which may be rearing its ugly head again. The brain and the hands are on two
different timing schedules and words don't arrive to the destination in the
proper order.

Frankly, I'd rather let my pictures do the talking.

:)

A (Schnozz) G