Re: [OM] Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in Cell Phones
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 06:51:01 -0700
The Pelikans are very nice and I still own one. I have always lusted
after one of the Visconti Wall Street LE pens, just plain beautiful!

I can certainly concur on John, I have purchased a couple of Omas pens
from him, and they do write very well. My handwriting is pretty much in
direct contrast to the pens! :(

Jim Couch