Re: [OM] OT: Digital 3d meeting in Ohio last night

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Digital 3d meeting in Ohio last night
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:14:57 -0400
> So now you need to show us these pictures!  Congrats!

Thanks... I knew someone was  going to say this!

Did I mention something about procrastination?

I tend to procrastinate when I need to do things I have never done before.
And I have never posted 3d pictures.  The issue of format is confusing.
Side-by-side for freeviewing parallel?  Cross-viewing?  Anaglyph?

I know there are ways to have the user select the method they want to see,
but don't know how to do it.

Viewing is the Achilles heel of stereo photography.

George