Re: [OM] Subject: Re: Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from

Subject: Re: [OM] Subject: Re: Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:00:13 -0500

> You are talking about the OM of the automotive industry, right...:)

Absolutely.  Chrysler make a HUGE blunder ending that one.

> It has been a fantastic vehicle (despite what Chris says...:)  I admit.
> You are right, they never brake, despite the amounts of abuse...and its
> turning radios is smaller than that of most compacts.  I just started doing
> preventative maintenance at 160K

Mine developed brake problems too.  ;)

> One day, when the technology becomes available, I am going to throw the
> gasoline engine and install an electic motor.

Believe it or not, this is not that far fetched. Your Cherokee is one of the
lightest vehicles made. Pull the engine out (it's the heaviest part of the
vehicle) and it's got a lot of potential for electrification. In fact, I
think it's already been done.

AG