Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 00:40:11 -0500

> The Liberty (aka Cherokee for the rest of the world), Patriot, Compass
> arent really Jeeps.  They fall into the category of the Touareg, Land Rover
> etc.  Cars that you haul your groceries with, take your girls to a soccer
> practice with, but cant really take out in the wilderness.

Granted, they aren't CJ Wranglers with Rubucon upgrades, but the Liberty
actually has redeemed itself quite well as a decent Jeep.  My wife and I
have a pair of full-blown Grand Cherokees and the reality is, the Grand
Cherokee will go places that will make your toes curl. But the old style
Cherokee that was around from 1983 to 2001 (ish) was definitely the best of
the bunch for balancing off-road prowess with relative road comfort. You
just can't kill those things very easily.

The Patriot and Compass literally are cars with all-wheel drive (not even
4WD) under them.  Garbage.

I do take my GC out in the wilderness.

AG