Re: [OM] E-620 is here - first impressions.

Subject: Re: [OM] E-620 is here - first impressions.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 06:31:44 -0700
That should have been 14-42. (I cannot type worth a damn, and it is even
worse on the laptop I was using.

I agree with you on the plastic mounts - but it does make for a light
lens, we shall see how well they hold up. I plan to pick up a 12-60
after I sell the rest of my Nik*n gear, and suspect it will be my main
lens unless I am traveling light.

Jim