[OM] E-620 is here - first impressions.

Subject: [OM] E-620 is here - first impressions.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:51:44 -0700
The E-620 arrived while I was at the Interbike trade show in Vegas.
Unfortunately, while there I got sick, and that combined with the need
to catch up at work after being gone, and the need to finish some house
projects this weekend I have yet to do much with the camera.

First impressions:

Amazingly small and light! I purchased a 'refurbished' 2 lens kit form
B&H. The body, 14-54, and 40-150 came in a box that was just a hair
smaller, and considerably lighter than the D200 (which I still had as I
had not sold it prior to receiving the 620. this will certainly address
my weight complaints!

The body feels good in the hand, and the lenses while clearly kit lenses
don't seem 'cheap'. Controls fall 'well to hand' even for my relatively
large hands.

There is a lot to set up on the camera, and I can see that it will take
some time to transition from the N*kon to the Olympus. Hopefully this
week I will get a chance to do a bit of shooting. As if there is not
enough to play with I have a 9-18 and the 25mm pancake coming!

Jim Couch