Re: [OM] Stripping an E300

Subject: Re: [OM] Stripping an E300
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:15:38 -0400
Digital cameras can have 6 or more fuses, which all are unmarked and
just look like typical surface mount components.  Replacing circuit
boards often requires reprogramming the eprom.  Since Olympus won't
release such service help......nice try though.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977