Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:24:18 +1000
Steady state - no, a unbalanced dynamic tension between entropy and
negentropy with the latter always losing.
Dylan Thomas' genius was to recognise that death is the universal and
yet the doomed struggle against it is the only rational response.
But, you're still going to lose.
Whooo - I love the absurdity of it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx