Re: [OM] Tips for photos for dating agency

Subject: Re: [OM] Tips for photos for dating agency
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 07:46:41 +1000
That's good advice - a female friend is good for encouragement.
The trick with photoshopping is to get them to look like they think
they look, rather than as they really are. :-)
Soften wrinkles and shadows under the eyes with a 50% clone but don't
remove completely.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx