Re: [OM] Tips for photos for dating agency

Subject: Re: [OM] Tips for photos for dating agency
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:03:17 -0400
Although my web site says it I don't actually do this any more.
You might want to look over some of the tips given here
<http://singleshots.lookbetteronline.com/dating_photos/tips>
Look here for posing/shooting tips
<http://singleshots.lookbetteronline.com/dating_photos/beforeafter>

I would suggest an outdoor session with an assistant (like your wife)
holding a reflector for shadow fill.  Have her bring a girlfriend (like
your wife).  The two of them can talk and giggle while you're doing the
shooting and that will help keep it natural looking.  Have her dress
casually but well as though going on a date.  You might want to do some
simple retouching but be conservative.  Don't go overboard and make her
look like what she isn't.

Chuck Norcutt