Re: [OM] [OT] Who's gonna save the Capitalism?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Who's gonna save the Capitalism?
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for reassuring me that my pictures suck, John...:)

Actually they could have been worse...My wife builds and maintains the
website.  She originally wanted to take mug shots of those by using the flash
of the A200 and thought that amount of effort I went through was not worth it...

OTOH, despite the fact that according to her I saved the Capitalism, nothing
for me has changed since the old idealistic Communist days-I do all the
glorious work, but someone else reaps the benefits of my labor...:)

Boris

Re: [OM] [OT] Who's gonna save the Capitalism?

From:
John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:21:33 -0400

For that purpose, the pictures are fine.  No need to apologize for
anything here Boris.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com