[OM] [OT] Who's gonna save the Capitalism?

Subject: [OM] [OT] Who's gonna save the Capitalism?
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
Me.

Or at least thats what wifey said this morning.

My enticing photos bring the merchandize closer to the consumer's eye, hense
the capitalizm continues to live thanks to me and all the little children in
far away countries that produced the goodies will not go to bed hungry.

Here are the objects in question:

http://frerichsfarm.frerichsfarmstore.com/

Interestingly enuf, all were taken under mixture of fluorescent, tungsten and
regular light.

Processed minimally using an el cheapo laptop by clicking on auto everything
and lightly sharpened.  Interestingly enuf, the difference in color cast is
waay bigger than one would expect, given that most of them were shot from
pretty much the same angle under the exactly the same lightning conditions...

I dont know why that is, but next time I use the auto adjustments in PS CS2,
Ill be more careful.  And definately use my computer which has a quality 22'
monitor.

Dont bother comenting, the pictures suck I know, but they are good enough for
that website.  It is not really my thing and I didnt get any joy out of it.

Yes, my friends...wifey took the money...

Boris