[OM] NJ fungi

Subject: [OM] NJ fungi
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:06:03 -0400
Jim's neat TN fungi crop is just coming in. Our NJ crop was best this
Summer following a wet Spring.

My wife always gives me hell for tasting various stuff in the woods but
even I don't mess with the fungi :-)

http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics/09/fungi09.html

The top 6 were shot with my wife's old SD400 that I've started carrying
around in my pocket. The damn thing really annoyed me early on when
comparing close flower shots with my OM's, as I couldn't beat it on the
real close stuff. Finally sunk in that its tiny lens gives huge dof.

The bottom 3 were shot w/an OM-4 on fuji 400 print film. Scanned raw on
V700. Edited with ImageMagick, photofiltre & neat image.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)