[OM] Ever think about changing horses?

Subject: [OM] Ever think about changing horses?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:12:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/2009 4:35:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A "fang"  can be a verb.  "I fanged an E-3 kit from a fence in Houston  for
$25."

Well, that would be a dang fang.  It would also pi$$ me off.   That has
happened before, so it would not be virgin territory.

So, I'm talking to a favorite getting place about replacing my e-3 kit and
while doing so, took a little cruise through their listings of Can#n gear.
 Heck, I could likely get an EOS-5D Mark II and maybe three lenses for what
I'll  spend replacing the e-3 kit and could use my Zuiko glass full frame.
I'm  semi, but not really tempted.  These opportunities tend to pass us by
as we  continue to add just one more piece to our kit.

I could still shoot my OMs so we could remain friends.

If anyone is serious about buying an e-3 they should check out this  deal:

 _http://www.helixcamera.com/Digital/olympus/e-system/e3_kit.html_
(http://www.helixcamera.com/Digital/olympus/e-system/e3_kit.html)

It becomes $2025.00 when you put it in your cart.

Now for a serious e-thing question.  Fl-50 or Fl-50R?

Bill "traveling light and keeping his head down" Barber