Re: [OM] Question - OM1 gap top plate to body

Subject: Re: [OM] Question - OM1 gap top plate to body
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:57:41 -0400
Looks just like my three other OM-1s and seems perfectly normal to me.
Check the front of the top plate.  There should be no gap in the front
and, if there is none, there's no way the plate can go any lower.

I'm curious as to why you thought it abnormal.  Do you have another one
that doesn't look like that?

Chuck Norcutt