Re: [OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price

Subject: Re: [OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:07:05 +1000
Thanks - this was like warm-up exercises, a nude subject with certain
'challenges'. Nice enough gel but not heavy on the personality.
Georgia is great fun though, larger than life you might say and quite
overwhelming.  The puppet shots were her idea that she wished to
explore. She was delighted with the idea of cloning in he bolts.
No scanning and I see no lines or artifacts of that type in
Feather-9. The main artifacts there are somewhat...rounded.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx