Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery

Subject: Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:42:04 -0400
My comment about the neighbors wondering what was going on reminded me
that most of you probably have no idea of the relative power output of
an Alien Bee B800.  From actual light meter measurements, it falls 0.3
stops short of four T-32s.  So what was popping off downstairs was about
like seven T32s and a T20 all firing at once.  It had just gotten dark
and the light was escaping out the sliding glass door in the rear.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt