Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery

Subject: Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:42:41 -0400
Nope.  When I do such testing I just use the Mynolata A1's
intervalometer.  I had set up the flashes in the basement level family
room, put my AB slave receivers on the flashes and the transmitter on
the A1.  Since I had previously done 15 in manual testing I set the A1
to fire every 30 seconds for 60 more shots and went upstairs to eat
dinner.  I'm sure the neighbors must have been curious about what was
going on.

Chuck Norcutt