Re: [OM] 35mm vs. 28, 24, 21, 20mm

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm vs. 28, 24, 21, 20mm
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:02:32 -0500

> Looks like your ego had one of those big Iowa truckstop breakfasts.  ;^)

LOL.  Rockwell isn't the only Ken that shapes global photographic equipment
demands.

Don't forget, that an almost single-handed effort on my part kept the OM-2S
from completely falling into a disrespected has-been pile.  For quite some
time the 2S was being dissed left and right and I alone stepped out in
praise of the camera to raise it up to its rightful place. I took some
flaming arrows on that until one by one others spoke up and agreed that the
camera had some worth.  I think there are a few list-members that will back
that up as they wouldn't touch the camera and now it's among their
favorites.

AG (it ain't bragging if you can back it up) Schnozz

:)