Re: [OM] Tribute to Grant Wood

Subject: Re: [OM] Tribute to Grant Wood
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:37:28 -0500
That's interesting.  I thought almost everyone knew Grant Wood.
"American Gothic" is supposedly the second-most recognizable painting
in the world after the Mona Lisa.  But then American Gothic is not
especially characteristic of Wood (funny how that works).

Thanks for your kind comments, as always, Chuck.

Joel W.