Re: [OM] 12 volt battery advice

Subject: Re: [OM] 12 volt battery advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:51:54 -0400
I have no way to do that.  But the Bees do draw a lot of power when they
recycle from a full dump.  The inverter chirps loudly as a warning when
it considers battery voltage too low.  The inverter chirped on the very
first shot after the battery was charged with the Schumacher maintainer
today.  When the battery was new I could get off 80 full power shots
with a pair of lights before the inverter would chirp.  But then I was
also using the Schumacher as the charger.  I've never put the battery on
the automotive 6 amp charger before today.

Chuck Norcutt