Re: [OM] E-P1 review

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 review
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:09:10 -0500
Will the market in mid-Iowa recognise the difference between a Leica and
Grandpa's old camera? Do they even realize what a Leica represents? That
assumes a rather high and arcane bit of sophistication.

I wouldn't use an M8 for weddings. I remember the days when CPS gave unusual
color casts to some garments due to IR.

I have a friend that works for th e local paper and has two M8's which he
loves. Don't know that you can tell a difference in the paper.

Bill Pearce