Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Colors Begin in September

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Colors Begin in September
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 13:28:22 -0300
Ja! - thanks for looking, Jim.

September 28 is approaching, and I needed an appropriate flower :-)

Everything is starting to blossom here, so I loaded my plain 4 with
RDPIII, and put some order into my Trekker AWII so as to fit the
300/4,5 into. All flash gear went somewhere else (shall tell later
what a 'matera' is, and how useful is it for the PBG2, two T32s,
cables, filters and adapters).
I miss my 4Ti, hopefully will be back alive and well in November. Just
in time for the RVP summer season.

Shall take a look at the sakura, finished them too late yesterday, and
today I might find they look like my flower to Miles ...

Fernando.