Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Colors Begin in September

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Colors Begin in September
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 05:03:19 -0300
LOL - here we are making the transition to flowers :-)

Two weeks ago, the sakura (cherry blossom) announced winter had finished.
This RDPIII was one of the few I managed to get with the refurbished
OM 4Ti, before mirror started its 'odd' behaviour. And I had my
300/4.5 too !

Just finished the scan. Hats off to CHLing again: nothing in Nikon
Scan, not even ICE. Cloned out with healing brush every pixel of dirt
:-)

1280
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3892271046/sizes/o/>

Oh! - but I did something funny too. Called this one 'photon-shockkk
[to Miles Davis]' (May 26, 1926 – September 28, 1991.) - for jazz fans
only. Had in mind the electric Miles, say his period from In A Silent
Way to On The Corner / Jack Johnson.

OM 2n on Auto mode, Zuiko 28mm ƒ/2,8 @ƒ/8, Kodachrome 25 (done during
summer 1987).

1280
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3890689358/sizes/o/>

Everything sRGB this time, 'though it clips when converted from aRGB
to sRGB - nevermind, I know why this is happening, and was having fun
( ... indeed I was!) - but waiting for the healing of my 4Ti ....

Comments welcome.

Fernando.