Re: [OM] subscibed from .gmail, but my posts are not coming back ...

Subject: Re: [OM] subscibed from .gmail, but my posts are not coming back ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:46:59 -0700
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> LOL. hope to not have been a nuisance :-)

I have TB set to ask me whether to respond to RR requests. That's how I
know you are the only one sending them. Generally, I say yes, but not
always - not sure why. I guess perhaps because it interrupts the flow of
reading list mail?

> I'm old fashioned: ..., but it featured return receipts ... I find it useful:
> sort of a quick reply when none is
> needed. Had to switch for OE v5 for the Mac, quite a software, had a feature
> (I think linked to MacOS 'location aware') that TB doesn't have ...

I'm not sure what you are saying about all these different hardware,
mail and OS combos. Just to be clear, TB has full RR capabilities.

Moose