Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today

Subject: Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:55:07 -0400
> Speaking of shooting a lot of digital, then doing some film.  An artist
> customer needed some slides of her paintings.  Looking through the OM-2
> finder (2-13 screen) with 50mm f2 macro, the view was downright 3
> dimensional.  What a pleasure.

Try real 3-dimensional :)

When I shot my first roll of slide film through a Stereo Realist in 1988 and
saw the results, I got hooked for life.

Some of my stereo cameras have double viewfinders so I can use both eyes and
compose the scene in 3d.

Very soon my Olympus OM gear will be used for 3d!  I am so excited!

George